Home

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Hawthorn's Heartđź’“thon 8 February 2017

Gosh, yet another Christmas inspired item.  Whilst I don't 'celebrate' Christmas as such I do like some Christmas decorations.

I'd seen this kit offered for sale but at £25 (years ago) I decided it was too much to pay.  So I made my own one.  The fabric hearts are easy to make (each one is stuffed) and are decorated with sequins etc and bells.  They are mounted on a round ring I bought from our local garden centre; I think the ring was being sold in the floristry section.

Just as well I have a good fabric stash!


4 comments:

  1. I think this must be one of my favourite of your fabric hearts :) I suspect the combination of the hearts, bells (love bells!) and a wreath is just so delightful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it as it is one of my favourites too.

      Delete
  2. I'm with Kate on it being one of my favorites too. Some of your fabrics are pretty & sometimes it's better to make your own from an idea, it being the less expensive alternative, especially for fabriholics. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree; so much cheaper to be inspired than buy the article.... at least what you make is unique.

      Delete