Home

Friday 19 March 2021

Photo Hunt 19 March 2021 - Sunset/Sunrise

Well I think I might be a bit of a disappointment to you as I do not have any Sunrise photos!  So here are a couple of sunset ones.


It was the light of the sunset that caught my eye,
covering everything in a golden glow.

One of the better sunsets my camera captured.

The colours are lovely.  None of my photos can truly capture
 the vivid colours and extent of the sunset.

Well, that is a short post!

I'm off to see what you have captured.  Click here to return to Hawthorn's post.

Bye!



14 comments:

  1. Love those pictures especially the contrast of the pink/purple colours of the first and the orange of the second. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jak. The photos were selected so that I could create a post; there was no artistic design involved! x

      Delete
  2. I love your photos - what is it about sunsets - we never tire of looking at them - nature in her splendour. Just look at those contrasts - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I's such a pity sunsets are so transient. Never the same and I never tire of looking at them.

      Delete
  3. I love how the pink clouds in the second pic are shot through with purple/grey streaks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only shared sunset photos - getting up early is for the birds!! Lovely photos, I also only a moment or two to get my post down - short and sweet for both of us :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting up early for the birds - love it! There have been some wonderful photos this week; good words sunrise/sunset. x

      Delete
  5. These are all lovely but I know what you mean ... however well they turn out it’s never quite the same as seeing it for real 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But we have our memories of the sunset colours and scale.

      Delete
  6. Lovely photos, the 2nd one looks like lots of cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful views

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete