The end of another year but there is so much to celebrate. Beloved and I do not celebrate birthdays, holidays, etc etc so I'm having to think outside the box for this one.
So what's to celebrate?
- Being alive and reasonably well.
- Having avoided Covid.
- The wildlife that visits my garden and adjoining fields.
- Having the ability to craft lots of wonderful things, eg, quilts (about 16 for Project Linus), crochet (blankets, hats, Christmas trees, etc) and any other craft that I dabble in, eg, cardmaking, free machine embroidery.
- Happy to stay at home.
- Happy not to have a holiday (last one was in about 1990).
- Being able to shop online!
- Looking forward to the daylight increasing daily.
- Looking forward to new challenges in 2022, as I'm sure there will be some as our lives are never 'normal'.
Here are just a few photos that are classed as celebrations.