Home

Friday 24 December 2021

Photo Hunt 24 December 2021 - Stocking

And another week has disappeared....

Well this was a hard one for me as I don't wear fancy stockings nor have I ever had a Christmas stocking.... so what do I write about?

When I worked (and always wore
trousers) I'd wear these.

Not stockings as such but crochet leg warmers
I made a few years ago.

They are so good, that I made another pair last year.

I must apologise for a thin (and boring) post.  I did not feel it was appropriate for me to take photos of the stockinged legs of school girls on their way home the other day!

Wishing you all the best over the holiday period and I do plan to be back for the last word of this year.  Thanks again to Astrid and click here to return to her link-up page.

Bye!




6 comments:

  1. Love the purple stockings - very you. And you were right not to photo school girls, you would have been in trouble!!! 😃😂🌲🎅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do try to be good.... don't want any more trouble thank you. x

      Delete
  2. This wasn’t the easiest one for me this week either … hope to be back next week. Have a lovely Christmas and stay safe 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, knee highs were my preferred stocking, so much more comfortable!
    I love your leg warmers, such pretty colours. I remember wearing them way back when and wish I still had them.
    I hope you had a very Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A perfect Christmas here thanks. Just the two of us and a picnic in the car at Ribblehead viaduct.

      Delete