Home

Friday 2 April 2021

2 April 2021 Photo Hunt - Chocolate

Well Astrid, what a good word to start your Photo Hunt journey with.  I like chocolate, yum, yum, yum!  

A search of my archives has not produced any chocolate goodies I have made over the years but then my brain cell work up.  It's nearly Easter and I have chocolates!!!

Look what my Quilting friend gave me
recently.  She introduced me to quilting
in about 1993 ish...  I've not opened them yet!

I bought these myself and yes I've
opened them; sadly I can't hang them
on my tree as they would melt!

The next day I was thinking about the word chocolate and thought of the colour chocolate.


It's sort of a chocolate colour....

And so is this recent visitor to our kitchen doors.

Mrs Brown!  She is chocolate coloured with other bits added, eg,
white chocolate chips.....

Ah well, I can't wait to see what the other chocolate offerings are going to be.  Please click here to return to Astrid's post and she who else has joined in.

Thanks Astrid for taking over the reins; I'll try to behave.

Bye!


15 comments:

  1. Love your non edible (well I suppose they are, but you know what I mean) take on chocolate. Love the genuine chocolates too. Definitely yum yum. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One good feature of the non-edibles is that they are not fattening.... x

      Delete
  2. Love your chocolate animals best and wish I'd found some too, but I still tried to think outside the box. No chocolate coloured quilting? Take care, stay safe & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. No, I've not made any fully chocolate coloured quilts though I have used browns now and then! I prefer to eat chocolate.... naughty me!

      Delete
  3. I love the chocolate creatures, especially the cute little Highland calf, and the idea of white chocolate chips on the duck is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your variations on chocolate! The wood mouse is rather cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny what my brain can come up with when I apply your advice 'think outside the box'! Glad you approve. I'm now working on Farm and have an idea.... x

      Delete
  5. The problem these days is that Easter eggs are available so early it’s hard to believe we haven’t hit Easter yet. have a lovely weekend ... hopefully there will be sunshine 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's sunshine here today after a cool and cloudy start. I generally see the first Easter Eggs (Creme eggs) on Boxing Day in our local supermarket.....

      Delete
  6. Thank you for joining in, and bringing such delicious looking chocolate eggs! I love the "chocolate animals", I was hoping I would see some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my chocolate animals. I could not resist including them.

      Delete
  7. The feathers on the duck look so luxurious on soft - great idea to find chocolate animals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do spend lots of time thinking 'outside' the box. I told my husband how I had interpreted the word chocolate and he said I was bonkers......

      Delete