Home

Friday 10 January 2020

Five on Friday - Gratitude 10 Jan 2010

Once more I'm joining in with Hawthorn and it has been good to reflect upon the good things in life.  Too often I seem to concentrate on the bad things!

1   Problem-solving skills 

I like a challenge!  I'm generally not beaten with a problem, be it quilting, crochet or diverting water in our fields.  I am thankful I can do this.

2   FitBit

About 4 years ago I bought one and it has motivated me to walk.  I do keep a daily record of the number of steps and miles done.  It all helps me keep active as I can't run or jog and there is no way I'll go swimming or attend a gym!  So thankful I am still active and I plan to stay this way for as long as possible.

3   IT Skills

I recently bought another iPad to replace my existing one that is 7 years old.  Thankfully I still possess some IT skills and have got it going.  It is super fast.  I can still remember what to do and if not, I know how to find out.

4   Organisational Skills

So grateful that I'm the organised one in our household, say no more!

5   Compromise

I can compromise!  At least by doing this I can achieve what I want.





2 comments:

  1. Love it! And I can confirm your organisational skills too :D you just have to look at your wonderful quilt creations xx

    ReplyDelete