Home

Thursday 31 December 2020

31 December 2020 Photo Hunt - Own Choice

Once again I'm joining with Hawthorn in the last photo hunt of 2020.

I have struggled to find a theme for Own Choice that encapsulates 2020 as it draws to a close.  So there will be more than one photo!  Apologies if I've already shared these with you but they represent what I hope 2021 will bring.

Crafting - hope I never stop, be it crochet or quilting or anything!

For Project Linus.

For me!

For me too.

Nature - be it in my garden or out on walks.

In our garden.

Out on a local walk, he's called Red.

Outside the kitchen patio doors.

In our garden, Bull Finch.

In our garden.

One of my favourite birds in our garden.

Take care everyone and I wish you peace for 2021.


12 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely it would be hard to pick a favourite. I love the bright colours of the first one and the pattern on the third one really stands out. The bunny and ducklings are cute and the robin looks really sweet :) Wishing you a peaceful and healthy New Year, take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I too am hard pressed to pick a favourite; it was hard enough to select just a few photos! You too take care.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos ... I have to say that without crafting, the garden and the bit of outdoors we've been able to enjoy this year would have been very different. It has been good to look back and see that there is still lots to be thankful for x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful choice(s) they are perfect to encapsulate 2020 for you - wishing you all the best and hope we can get together some time during 2021 - I've missed you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of all the photo hunts, this was the hardest. Perhaps we can get together by Easter??? Take care. x

      Delete
  4. Lovely M & I notice that we did do the same crochet rug. Challenge you to pick up those colours in a quilt........Our gardens have been so important through 2020 & although ours needs a good makeover, it was still there. Living in country areas is also a bonus, but we may be in another lockdown soon, as "IT" has reared it's ugly head again here in Victoria after 61 days free. Hopeful New Year, take care, stay safe & huggles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I'm up to the quilt challenge but I'll bear it in mind. Yes having a garden and living in the countryside are such a bonus. Quite cool and snow here at the moment so my crochet blankets are proving to be very useful!

      Delete
  5. Oh yes, keep on crafting, they all look so beautiful!
    You have a very busy garden, look at all those cute critters!
    Wishing you a very crafty year in 2021.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not even dressed yet but I've been crafting. I just can't stop....

      Delete
  6. I plan on getting back into crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crafting has been a life saver for me and I can't recommend it enough to everyone.

      Delete