Home

Friday 10 September 2021

Photo Hunt 10 September 2021 - Pizza

Well, thanks Astrid as this was an easy one for me.  We regularly make our own pizzas.

Take one ready-made base, cover it with tomato puree and add
slices of chorizo and smoked ham.  Beloved does most
of the work and I just prepare and clear up.

Ready for the oven.  I meant to take a few more pictures
before the final one but we were so busy that I forgot.
Spring onions (scallions?), pepper (bell pepper),
mushrooms and sliced tomatoes were added before
the final topping of grated mozzarella cheese.

The toppings are piled high!  About 5 cm at the highest point.

After about 25-30 minutes in the oven it is ready.
Yum, Yum.

We have had a shop bought pizza recently and we both agreed it was not a patch on ours.  It was mostly base with a hint of toppings!

Click here to return to Astrid's link-up page.  Can't wait to see your offerings on pizza!

Bye!


6 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. We love be home made pizza but sometimes frustratingly find that the toppings slide off if we pick up and eat by hand 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have said in my post that a knife and fork have to be used! There is no way it could be picked up and eaten by hand! There is such a lot of toppings that it would bend under the weight! I'd forgotten that most people would cut it into wedges and pick up a wedge!

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious. Think I must try making our own again. Been to easy to buy for grandsons. Inspired. Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on, buy pizza bases and make your own. I buy the bases in packs of two and freeze the spare one. It is very yummy. xx

      Delete
  3. Now that is a pizza pie for sure, it looks delicious! Just our luck, the toppings would fall off while sliding it onto the pizza stone!
    I use a knife and fork when eating mine too, but I'm the only one. Less mess for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the toppings move quite easily but it all gets eaten!

      Delete