Home

Friday 9 July 2021

9 July 2021 Photo Hunt - Grill

It's that day again!  I've been pondering about this word as soon as I saw it on the list and I have finally decided what to do.  We don't have barbecues so that was one option not available to me.  Also a photo of the grill in the oven was too boring.

Our donkey friends on a local walk, enclosed by a grille grill!

Giving the little birds a chance to get at the bird food.

I made this cage on the veranda, again to keep the big birds, 
crows, pheasants, squirrels out and let the little ones in.

Here's a little one!  Mr Bullfinch.

Apologies if this is a bit too far out of the box but at least I tried!  Thanks Astrid.

Bye!





8 comments:

  1. I don’t think you can ever get too far out of the box and it’s great to see how everyone interprets the weekly challenge … I’ve not been very imaginative this week and am now off to post BBQ pictures 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time we had a BBQ was pre-digital cameras! Your comment has made me remember that we still have the portable BBQ thing and I could have taken a photo but it is not very pretty! I'm sure yours will be lovely!

      Delete
  2. Good 'outside the box' thinking that lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It took me a while to get my brain cell to work!

      Delete
  3. I've enjoyed everyone's "grills", but the one with the donkeys is ever so gorgeous. The donkeys I mean........I even got to see the two I feed on the way into Melbourne last week. It's been a long time between visits, as our restrictions over here are very tough & enforceable with huge fines to boot, so we a forever mindful of everything. We've also tech problems galore, so hopefully all being better I'll be able to join in again. Take care & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading about the situation in Australia; hope it will soon be over. As for your continuing tech problems, big sigh from me. Fingers crossed these are soon solved. Thanks for finding the time to comment and I'm glad that you like the donkeys!

      Delete
  4. These are fantastic grills, I love your thinking outside the box!
    The cage for the smaller birds is so sweet, taking care of the little guys!
    Thanks for joining in and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Just the other day a sparrowhawk tried to attack a little bird in the big cage. Silly little bird flew out with the sparrowhawk in pursuit. No idea what happened next.

      Delete